ASUS T100 ( T100CHI, T100HA, T100TA, T100TAF, T100TAL, T100TAM, T100TAR ) Series Notebook consists of various modules. This chapter describes the procedure for the complete notebook disassembly. In addition, in between procedures, the detailed disassembly procedure of individual modules will be provided for your needs.
The disassembly procedure consists of the following steps:
- Bottom Case Module
- Docking Module
- Battery Module
- Switch Board
- CMOS Board
- Motherboard Module
- Speaker Module
Bottom Case Module
The illustrations below show how to remove and disassemble the Top Case Module.
1. Press the button to separate the panel from the docking.
2. Remove 2 rubbers.
3. Remove 8 screws.
4. Use disassembly tool to pry up the sides of the bottom case.
Docking Module (KB Docking & HDD Docking)
The illustration below shows how to remove the Docking module.
1. Remove 9 screws and take the bracket away.
2. Open the black/white buckle and disconnect the TP BD FFC.
3. Remove 3 screws and remove the touchpad.
4. Open the black buckle and disconnect the docking FFC
5. Disconnect the hinge cable.
6. Remove 1 screw and take the DOCK_PCB board away.
7. Remove 2 screws and take the hinge away.
The illustration below shows how to remove the HDD module.
1. Remove 4 screws on the HDD and take the HDD away.
2. Remove 4 screws on the side of HDD.
The illustration below shows how to remove the battery module.
1. Use disassembly tool to pry up the sides of the LCD.
Notice: please follow the picture to put the pad, panel toward yourself and LCD cover outwards.
Use thumb to press this two adjacent connector holes, push LCD cover outward, separate the snap between LCD cover and LCD bezel.
One hand stabilizing PAD and the other hand let the crowbar insert the gap, remove the crowbar and separate the close place (keeping your hands steady, be careful and gently, avoid damaging the LCD cover and LCD bezel)
2. Disconnect the battery cable.
2. Use disassembly tool to pry up the sides of the batterymodule.
Notice: If you do not need to change battery, please ignore this step, have not remove battery should not affect to remove other components.
The illustration shows how to remove the Switch board.
1. Open the white buckles and disconnect the SW BD FFC.
2. Remove 3 screws and take the switch board away.
The illustrations below show how to remove the CMOS Board from the notebook.
1. Tear off 1 tape and open the white buckles and disconnect the MIPICSI_FPC.
2. Remove 2 screws and take the CMOS Board away.
The illustrations below show how to disassemble and remove the Motherboard Module.
1. Tear off 1 tape.
2. Open the white buckles and disconnect the LCD panel FPC.
3. Open the white buckles and disconnect the MIPIDSI_FPC.
4. Disconnect the speaker cable.
5. Remove 9 screws on the MB and take the mother board away.
The illustrations below show how to remove the Speaker Module from the notebook.
1. Remove 2 screws and remove the speaker module.