ASUS MeMo PAD 7 (ME176C / ME176CX) consists of various modules. This chapter describes the procedures for the complete unit disassembly. In addition, in between procedures, the detailed disassembly procedure of individual modules will be provided for your needs.
The disassembly procedure consists of the following steps:
- Bottom Case
- Main Board
- Camera Module
- Speaker Module
- LCD Module
The illustrations below show how to remove the bottom cover from the unit
1. Use the plastic blade slit the gap near the site of volume key.
2. Follow the arrow to open the Bottom Case.
The illustrations below show how to remove the battery from the unit.
1. Disconnect the Battery and Panel FPC.
2. Tear the 2 tapes on the battery.
3. Remove 11 screws on the battery.
4. Remove the battery.
The illustrations below show how to remove the Main board from the unit.
1. Disconnect all the FPC and connecter from MB.
2. Removie 5 screws on the Main Board
3. Removie the
4. Remove the MIC RUBBER.
The illustration below shows how to disassemble Rear and Front Camera module from MB.
1. Tear the tape on the camera; disconnect and pull out the FPC carefully.
Use the tweezers to remove the front camera.
The illustrations below show how to remove the Speaker from the unit.
1. Tear the tape on the LCD.
2. Remove two screws.
3. Remover the Speaker.
The illustrations below show how to get the LCD Module from the unit.
Remove the Power Key from the LCD.
Tear the tape on the FPC connecter; disconnect and pull out the FPC carefully.
Remove the Antenna from LCD.