ASUS Memo Pad 7 ME170C / ME70C / ME170CX consists of various modules. This chapter describes the procedures for the complete unit disassembly. In addition, in between procedures, the detailed disassembly procedure of individual modules will be provided for your needs.
The disassembly procedure consists of the following steps:
- Bottom Case
- Speaker Module
- Main Board
- Camera Module
- LCD Module
The illustrations below show how to remove the Bottom Case from the unit.
1. Use the plastic blade to slit the gap near the site of Side Key.
2. Follow the arrow to open the Bottom Case.
The illustrations below show how to remove the Battery from the unit.
1. Remove the Battery. (Don’t let the tweezers touch the metal!)
2. There are 2 double side stickers under the Battery.
3. Use plastic mylar to remove the double side sticker of the battery.
4. Use the plastic mylar to remove left side adhesive.
5. Use the plastic mylar to remove right side adhesive.
6. Remove the Battery.
The illustrations below show how to remove the Speaker module from the unit.
1. Disconnect the Speaker Cable.
2. Remove 2 screws on rhe Speaker Module.
3. Remove the Speaker Module.
The illustrations below show how to remove the Main Board from the unit.
1. Disconnect all the FPC and connerter on the Main Board.
2. Remove 5 screws.
3. Remove the Main Board.
The illustration below shows how to remove the front and rear camera from Main Board.
Remove the Front Camera.
Tear the Gasket on the Rear Camera and disconnect the Rear camera.
The illustration below shows how to get the LCD Module from unit.
1. Remove the Side Key FPC.
2. Remove the MIC and AMIC Gasket on the MIC.
3. Disconnect the FFC.