Asus VivoTab RT TF600T / TF600TG consists of various modules. This chapter describes the procedures for the complete EPAD TF600T disassembly. In addition, in between procedures, the detailed disassembly procedure of individual modules will be provided for your needs.
The disassembly procedure consists of the following steps:
- Cover Module
- TP Board
- DAU Board
- Main Board Module
- AUDIO_IO Board
- LCD Module
The illustrations below show how to remove the Cover Module from the EPAD TF600T.
1. Remove 2 screws on the IO DOCK.
2. Use disassembly tool to pry up the Panel Careful.
3. Life Up the LCD Module.
4. Push Power button to off.
5. Turn over the LCD Module and Open the White Latch to disconnect LCD FPC.
6. Take the LCD module away.
The illustrations below show how to remove the Sub Board from the EPAD TF600T.
1. Unplug connecter.
2. Unplug FPC and Remove 10 Screws.
3. Unplug FPC Connecter again.
4. Remove SUB board.
The illustrations below show how to remove the Camera Module from the EPAD TF600T.
1. Remove 2 Cameras form SUB Board.
2. Lift up to disconnect the camera module 8M. Than open the black latch to remove the camera module 2M.
The illustrations below show how to remove the Speaker from the EPAD TF600T.
1. Remove 4 Screw Away.
1. Disconnect the vibrator cable. Then tear off the vibrator from the cover.
Remover Wifi and GPS
1. Tear off the GPS and Wifi antenna.
Remover Docking / Hall / LED FPC
1. Plug Hall FPC away.
2. Remove two screw on LED FPC.
3. Remove 4 screws.
4.Plug the latch button and take iron away.
5.Remove two screws at docking FPC and take away.