Samsung GT-S6500 Galaxy Mini 2 consists of various modules. This chapter describes the procedures for the complete unit disassembly. In addition, in between procedures, the detailed disassembly procedure of individual modules will be provided for your needs.
1. Carefully release the screws at 4 different locations. (Be careful not to scratch cover)
2. Disengage the rear cover with the front cover by using the hook. (Be careful to disengage number 3 hook)
3. Separate the LCD connector, TSP connector from the PBA. (Be careful not to damage the FPCBs)
4. Release the screws at 5 different locations from the PBA.
5. Separate the Shield Can from the PBA.